Monday, June 14, 2010

Festival of the Bluegrass

The bluegrass band that I play in, The Grass Stains, played at The Festival of the Bluegrass this past weekend. We opened up the festival on Thursday and we played on the progressive stage on Friday. We played two good sets. I hope we get asked to play again next year. I took my camera but didn't take any pictures or videos. I did get to see some old friends, like Jerry Hockensmith. But I wasn't very social.I was having a "Blah" weekend and my shoulder was hurting. I actually left early on Saturday and came home. Usually I stay for the entire festival which lasts until Sunday. But I was ready to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Dunbar, WV
We are a rock band from the Charleston, WV area. Band members are Bill Dean and Matt Poff. Stay tuned for more.

Followers