Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Edge


OK, last night I smoked a cigar that kicked my butt. I started out smoking mild cigars but have been slowly trying stronger and stronger. Well i made a big leap, thinking I could handle it. I smoked a cigar by Rocky Patel called The Edge. It tasted great and smoked awesome. But when I got about halfway through, I started getting really light headed and kinda nauseous. I had to stop smoking it about 2/3 of the way through. The whole room was spinning, I felt drunk(not in a good way). That lasted for about 45 minutes after I quit smoking it. When I picked that cigar out I specifically asked for one of the strongest they had. Maybe I'd better wait a little while before I try that one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Dunbar, WV
We are a rock band from the Charleston, WV area. Band members are Bill Dean and Matt Poff. Stay tuned for more.

Followers