Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lincoln County Crime Watch Dinner



The Lincoln County Commission had a crime watch appreciation dinner and they had us play for about an hour while everyone was eating. It was a fun little gig. I got pulled over by a state trooper on the way home for having a tail light out. The he proceeded to tell me that when there is an emergency vehicle on the side of the road with his lights on, it's a state law to get in the other lane. Which I told him "yes, I know that but you didn't have your warning lights on". He said "yes I did, I just got off a traffic stop". I decided not to argue about it but his warning lights were not on or I would have gotten in the other lane. He let me go with a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Dunbar, WV
We are a rock band from the Charleston, WV area. Band members are Bill Dean and Matt Poff. Stay tuned for more.

Followers